1. When lighting candles for the first time, please ensure you burn the candle for at lest 4 hours or until the melt pool has reached the side of the container. This prevents tunnelling and creates and even burn for the duration of the candles life.
2. Trim wick to 5mm before each burn, you can do this with our candles by simply breaking the burnt part of the wick off, prior to each burn.
3. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
4. Draughts increase burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
5. Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Scented candles also look great when stored under a glass closhe, which also protects the candle from dust.
6. Avoid placing your candles where they will be exposed to direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as spotlights.
7. Always read and follow the guidance on the underside of each candle. Do not burn a candle for longer the we recommend.
8. Enjoy your Compass Candle!