1. When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of vessel (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’) This may take up to 2-4 hours.
2. Trim wick to 5 mm before each burn to promote an even burn.
3. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
4. Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
5. Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Scented candles also look great stored under a glass cloche, which also protects the candle from dust.
6. Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlights.
7. Always read and follow the manufacturer's use and safety instructions carefully. Don't burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.